Cheney tells agency that VP’s office is not part of the executive branch
The Office of Vice President Dick Cheney told an agency within the National Archives that for purposes of securing classified information, the Vice President’s office is not an ‘entity within the executive branch’ according to a letter released Thursday by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
No comments yet.
- TEXAS: Bible back in classroom, classified as “history and literature”
- ‘Unique Creature’ Cheney Refuses To Say He’s Part Of The Executive Branch
- NBC News: ‘Has the vice president gone too far?’
- (NYT) Cheney Attempted To Abolish Agency That Tried To Oversee Him
- Cheney tells agency that VP’s office is not part of the executive branch
- Exclusive screenshots of Google Payment
- BIN LADEN may be DEAD
- Spy caught in the White House!
- Wal-Mart challenges Craigslist
- In Pictures: Declassified UFO Files
- Craigslist wins discriminatory housing ads case, “Whites Only” ok
- U.S. defense contractors sending classified work to China!