(NYT) Cheney Attempted To Abolish Agency That Tried To Oversee Him
For four years, Vice President Dick Cheney has resisted routine oversight of his office
?s handling of classified information, and when the National Archives unit that monitors classification in the executive branch objected, the vice president?s office suggested abolishing the oversight unit, according to documents released yesterday.
No comments yet.
- TEXAS: Bible back in classroom, classified as “history and literature”
- ‘Unique Creature’ Cheney Refuses To Say He’s Part Of The Executive Branch
- NBC News: ‘Has the vice president gone too far?’
- (NYT) Cheney Attempted To Abolish Agency That Tried To Oversee Him
- Cheney tells agency that VP’s office is not part of the executive branch
- Exclusive screenshots of Google Payment
- BIN LADEN may be DEAD
- Spy caught in the White House!
- Wal-Mart challenges Craigslist
- In Pictures: Declassified UFO Files
- Craigslist wins discriminatory housing ads case, “Whites Only” ok
- U.S. defense contractors sending classified work to China!