Craigslist classifieds can say what newspaper classifieds cannot: “whites only.” Here’s why Google, AOL, Craigslist, and other online ad venues are arguing for users’ rights to use such exclusionary language.
First, China began to assemble household products for the U.S. market. Then the country graduated to notebooks. Now Chinese companies are performing research for classified systems bound for the Defense Department.
Not only did Bush know about the outing of Plame, but he caused it! Bush told prosecutors that he had directed Cheney to disclose classified information both to defend his administration and to discredit Mr Wilson.
“we all want to cause spammers pain. None of the current classifiers are capable of causing the spammers any pain because the spammer is long gone by the time the classifier has the opportunity to process the message. What we need is a way to use the classifier against the spammer while the spammer is still connected.” read on for more…
All 702 pages of the CIA’s ‘Family Jewels’. Everything from hiring the Mafia to assassinate Fidel Castro, to wiretapping journalists included. Ironicly, #1 on the list in this document is still classified.
U.S. District Judge Leonie Brinkema said she can no longer trust the CIA and other government agencies on how they represent classified evidence in terror cases.
Expected to classify the BitTorrent tracker site as a child pornography site next week in an update to its blocklist that most Swedish ISPs voluntarily respect.
DETAILED description of someone’s experiences working with classified other-worldly technology!
Anti-Gravity, Invisibility, etc.
Chris Pirillo posted this info on twitter and covered “live” @ live.pirillo.com…ALIENS!!
The White House said Friday that, like Vice President Dick Cheney’s office, President Bush’s office is not allowing an independent federal watchdog to oversee its handling of classified national security information.
- TEXAS: Bible back in classroom, classified as “history and literature”
- ‘Unique Creature’ Cheney Refuses To Say He’s Part Of The Executive Branch
- NBC News: ‘Has the vice president gone too far?’
- (NYT) Cheney Attempted To Abolish Agency That Tried To Oversee Him
- Cheney tells agency that VP’s office is not part of the executive branch
- Exclusive screenshots of Google Payment
- BIN LADEN may be DEAD
- Spy caught in the White House!
- Wal-Mart challenges Craigslist
- In Pictures: Declassified UFO Files
- Craigslist wins discriminatory housing ads case, “Whites Only” ok
- U.S. defense contractors sending classified work to China!