Craigslist wins discriminatory housing ads case, “Whites Only” ok
Craigslist classifieds can say what newspaper classifieds cannot: “whites only.” Here’s why Google, AOL, Craigslist, and other online ad venues are arguing for users’ rights to use such exclusionary language.
No comments yet.
- TEXAS: Bible back in classroom, classified as “history and literature”
- ‘Unique Creature’ Cheney Refuses To Say He’s Part Of The Executive Branch
- NBC News: ‘Has the vice president gone too far?’
- (NYT) Cheney Attempted To Abolish Agency That Tried To Oversee Him
- Cheney tells agency that VP’s office is not part of the executive branch
- Exclusive screenshots of Google Payment
- BIN LADEN may be DEAD
- Spy caught in the White House!
- Wal-Mart challenges Craigslist
- In Pictures: Declassified UFO Files
- Craigslist wins discriminatory housing ads case, “Whites Only” ok
- U.S. defense contractors sending classified work to China!