Exclusive screenshots of Google Payment
Google have built a reputation system that allows buyers to rate sellers and leave comments. It is not yet known if Google will use the ratings with other Google services, but this news further confirms that Google are taking aim at eBay and the classifieds market and want to facilitate transactions.
No comments yet.
- TEXAS: Bible back in classroom, classified as “history and literature”
- ‘Unique Creature’ Cheney Refuses To Say He’s Part Of The Executive Branch
- NBC News: ‘Has the vice president gone too far?’
- (NYT) Cheney Attempted To Abolish Agency That Tried To Oversee Him
- Cheney tells agency that VP’s office is not part of the executive branch
- Exclusive screenshots of Google Payment
- BIN LADEN may be DEAD
- Spy caught in the White House!
- Wal-Mart challenges Craigslist
- In Pictures: Declassified UFO Files
- Craigslist wins discriminatory housing ads case, “Whites Only” ok
- U.S. defense contractors sending classified work to China!